[WAR OF THE WOCS] I have a dilemma, please help me choose!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Chanel for my first purchase?

1. Chanel Trendy CC WOC (Black)

4 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Chanel Trendy Cc WOC (Red)

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. Chanel Square Mini in Black Lambskin

17 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Chanel Rectangular Mini in Black Caviar

52 vote(s)
    76.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. #1 May 19, 2020 at 8:32 PM
    Last edited: May 19, 2020 at 8:38 PM
    Hi there PurseForumers,
    I always come here when I'm in between buying a big purchase. So I was wondering if anybody could help me in my decision.

So I'm deciding on either : Screenshot_20200520-080735~2.png Chanel Trendy Cc Wallet on Chain (Black)
    Screenshot_20200520-080717~2.png Chanel Trendy Cc Wallet on Chain (Red) Screenshot_20200520-082214.png Chanel Square Mini in Black Lambskin Screenshot_20200520-082312~2.png
    Chanel Rectangular Mini in Black Caviar

This would be my FIRST (most probably last).
    And I tend to gravitate towards Minibags and Woc. I have had the LV Favourite, Gucci Marmont WOC so I have had a WOCs before. But because it's a very pricey big ticket item, I don't know what to choose.

Please Help

2. I'd choose rectangular mini caviar - love the classic look!

OCMomof3, ladidalola and Mariemerong like this.
  3. Those trendy WOCs are too cute. But if a first purchase get the caviar mini!!

OCMomof3 and Mariemerong like this.
  4. But what if it was your first and last Chanel. Would it still be the Small Rectangular Mini?

5. Rectangular classic mini in black caviar all the way! If you can find one right now go for it. It's a classic piece and goes with everything. Also caviar is more durable than lamb in my opinion. It will fit your stuff the most out of all your choices. The other 3 might not fit your cell phone (not sure what kind of phone you have). Good luck deciding! :flowers:

OCMomof3 likes this.
  6. yes for sure!

Mariemerong likes this.
  7. Rectangular mini. It’s adorable. It’s my unicorn bag but in lambskin. ;)

OCMomof3 and Mariemerong like this.
  8. Rectangular mini gets my vote especially since you already have a Gucci WOC. I do love those trendy WOCs though.

OCMomof3 likes this.
  9. All I can say is that my first Chanel was the Mini square in black lambskin with gold hardware, and my most used bag ever is that. So, you can't go wrong with a mini. Good luck sweetie! And don't forget about telling us or showing us your choice! :flowers:

10. mini for sure .... they can fit much more than a WOC .
    after I got my mini , I never touch my woc LOL

11. Square mini

shopmycloset_lk likes this.
  12. I prefer the look of the square mini - the rectangular mini proportions have always looked "off" to me.

13. OMG ! I agree the rectangle proportions !!!!!

shopmycloset_lk likes this.
  14. Chanel Rectangular Mini in Black Caviar FTW! You can't beat that combination.

I love my rectangular mini but it's not black and in iridescent lambskin. I find that I have to be careful when using her because the leather is quite delicate.

OCMomof3 likes this.
  15. Care to explain? It looks like a smaller classic to me so I’m curious.