Wappity for iPaq?

I have an iPAQ and it does not fit in my wapity. (So, I bought a coach wristlet for it.) You might be able to fit it into a mini pochette accessoires...but I think it'd be a tight squeeze.

I wish we could get Coach over here. When I was on the US in Nov. I bought SO much from there. Guess I'll just have to wait til i go to NYC in Oct. and try the wristlet. Anywhere I look on-line has nasty cases for them.

I have a Palm Tungsten E2 PDA and I use the "Poche Toillete 15" to hold it. You can look it up on vuitton.com. Measurements are 5.9" x 3.9" x 1.8". I also use the Poche Toillete 15 to hold extra cards & coupons and it works great!!! My Palm is 4.5" x 3" x .25" and fits in the Poche with no problems.

^^^Thanks for the idea, peace43!

Your welcome!!! I also own a Coach PDA zipper case (which is actually very nice but I don't think they make them anymore but I got mine at the Coach outlet a few years ago) but I would rather use the Toillette 15 to hold my Palm PDA along with my receipts, etc. Everything in my LV bag (BH) is an LV accessory. (I'm such a snob!)