Wapity???

1. Hi There

I am very interested in purchasing a lv Wapity. They are soo cute. However, i am really not sure I would use it. Could someone tell me if they have one, when they use it and do they recommend it??:smile:

2. I just ordered one and should be receiving it today, yay! I plan on using mine for credit cards, possibly my razr phone, and a few small items. People have said they use it for quick trips into a store, night out. I can't wait to get mine!!!

3. I have one and I love it. I use it to hold my makeup in my purse most of the time but I also use it as a cute wristlet for a night out.

4. i use it as a purse on its own when i don't feel like carrying a whole bag. i can fit my phone, money, cards and even lip gloss in it :yes:

5. Camera case!

6. I use mine for a camera case as well, it fits it perfect and maybe a little room for spare batteries

7. Mine's primarily a camera case - but it's good for a night out on the town

8. I currently use it for my Game Boy Micro, it fits multiple game cartridges and the earphones too.

9. You all are making me want a Wapity even more now :lol:

10. i keep it in my bag... i use it for gum/mints and a chapstick and then when i go on break i put my phone in too...

11. I use mine everyday in my purse for makeup.

12. I just got one for my camera, it's perfect!

13. Ipod video fits in there nicely. No more earphones all over the bottom of your bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice