wapity

1. could any give me an estimate of what size of the wapity is (example-as big as an index card or something that compares it to the same size about)because my phone is a nokia and it isnt skinny and it isnt a flip phone. im thinking 'bout buyin' one. (l usually bring my phone, cash, coins and lip balm)

please post pics too!!!!!!!!!!!!!(if ya'all can)

2. Here is mine. Hope this helps:heart: :smile: :heart:

DSC03598.JPG DSC03600.JPG DSC03599.JPG
  3. thanx, ranskinnie

4. The measurements of the Wapity are: 4.3" x 3" x 1.7".
    That'll also help give you an idea about how much you can fit into it. :smile:

5. i have a nokia too and it fits fine along with three lip gloss and still has room for credit cards and keys . hope this helps:smile:

IMG_1334.JPG IMG_1335.JPG
  6. I love my wapity! :love: :love:

I use it mainly as a camera case. The pics are below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also use it when I go to the gym. I can put my mini ipod, my driver's license, my gym membership card, my cell phone, and I clip my keys to the wapity wrist strap. I don't have any photos, but I can take some, if you'd like.

7. i also use my wapity as a camera case- but it has also gone out a few times solo. it holds my phone, cards, gloss, and inhaler. love love love the wapity.

8. I bought it as a digital camera case but returned it because I needed the cash. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice