Wapity, useful, or just too small

Cal said:
Well, here are some pics. I've got all this (phone, mirror, cards, cashola and car keys) in the Wapity and have room for a little more ie. lipgloss. I can fit my camera, phone, cards, cash in it at one time also.

BTW - my camera is a Nikon Cookpix S2 which I suppose is an average size for a digital camera these days.

Wow, quite a lot of stuff fits in there. I'm really wanting one of these.

Cal said:
Well, here are some pics. I've got all this (phone, mirror, cards, cashola and car keys) in the Wapity and have room for a little more ie. lipgloss. I can fit my camera, phone, cards, cash in it at one time also.

BTW - my camera is a Nikon Cookpix S2 which I suppose is an average size for a digital camera these days.

Thanks for the pics!!! they're super helpful...hmmm I think I'm gonna get one!!!

Cal said:

Thanks for the great pictures. I have a Nikon, too. Coolpix L3. I really want one, but I'm going to think it through. It's cute, but I'm still not sure. lol :shame:

I went to the LV store to check it out and figure its too small for me. I don't go clubbing, so I don't need to reduce my carry-on possession to fit such a small bag. But if I did, it would be the perfect size.

I've been eyeing this thing for awhile, but I have NO earthly idea what I'd use it for. I don't carry a cosmetics case, and I already have a small leather case coming for my digital camera. Coins? Not easy enough to get into, and I don't carry one regularly anyway. A wallet of sorts? I've got two LVs, a third is on the way, and I carry too many cards.

LV has me by the throat with an item I can't even use!!!!!! :lol:

^^ yea, but the minute you get it home you'll know exactly what to use it for.. you'll FIND an excuse to use it. the wapity's have a tendency to fit ipods.. and that's what i'll use mine for.. ipod, house keys and coins/spare cash.

If I carried my mp3 player around with me everywhere, yes, I think it would be a great little home for it. Since I don't, I'm really at a loss as to what I'd use it for. Especially since I don't always lug a larger bag around, and it's big enough to take up valuable room. LOL

frozen7313 said:
^^ yea, but the minute you get it home you'll know exactly what to use it for.. you'll FIND an excuse to use it. the wapity's have a tendency to fit ipods.. and that's what i'll use mine for.. ipod, house keys and coins/spare cash.

airress said:
frozen- how do you custom order it, just at the store? Also, do you know what other lines you can order it in?

you can custom order most things in store. you have to pay an extra 30%, and put at least 50% deposit down, and it takes about 6-12 months for it to be completed.

for example, the damier speedy used to be custom order only, but is now soon to be available in stores (i believe june this year it will be available).

the wapity, i'm guessing, can also be custom ordered in practically any line you want. ask your local global (they're the ones that sell clothes, shoes, jewelry, and sunglasses along with leather goods) boutique, or a regular boutique for more information. but be advised, certain lines can only be available in their respective sexes (ie: you can't get a taiga porte tresor wallet, and you can't get a multicolor 9-card bifold wallet, or a multicolor abbssess, or a utah speedy).

HTH