Wapity, useful, or just too small

hmmm...i don't know. i have the black mc one. i don't regret buying it but i haven't used it either. i'll wait for summer, amybe i can use it then. now when i go for a walk etc i still have my fat winter jacket on with lots of pockets but when it's warm and i don't wear a jacket it might be more useful if i'm too lazy to take a bag. i thought about selling it but it's so darn cute!

hi everyone!

I´m new at this forum and I joined because I love Louis Vuitton, because its the only luxurious designer that has men articules, besides they are really gorgeous and nice. I have several bags that I bought here in Mexico.

I wanted to tell you that i´ve just purchased a Wapity case monogram canvas yesterday, and it´s worth every penny. At first I thought it was too little but is not, and it hods perfectly mi Ipod, cell, keys, money and credit cards in its flat space inside. And besides is not that expensive, at least no more tha the multicolor ones. It cost the equal for 310 dls, and the multicolor ones are around 410 dls.

To anyone that read this, I recomend of you to buy one if you do´n´t like, as me to have my jenas full with all the stuff you can save in the wapity, look really nice and don´t want to carry a handbag even if its small, I have the pochette gange and geronimos for example and when I dont want to carry it I´ll use the wapity, still with the same style.

Hope you like me haha
hiram1389

kahk3000 said:
thanks! i'm so up in the air about it. I'm going to think over the weekend, and then make my decison. by the way, do you ever feel bad about looking at stuff in the store and then ordering online to save money on tax? i sort of feel guilty about it, b/c the sales people are so helpful.

This is totally me. It's enough to spend that much money on a bag, then toss in another $100 for tax (should be saved to fund the next bag!). I have asked my husband for an Ellipse for my birthday, and looking at the measurements on eLuxury I wanted the larger. I was at the mall yesterday and went into the LV to have a look, and I definately preferred the smaller one. I think had he just gone ahead and gotten the large one without me seeing it first, I would have not liked it so much, the larger one is HUGE! :P

Awesome purchase, Congrat's
Can you post pic's with your wapity stuffed ?
thanks

Cal said:
K - I just received mine from another PF member (a big shout-out to DenimBaggy - YEAH!!!)! I'm surprised at how much I can fit in it. I can put my phone, keys, cash, cards and a lipgloss. Definitely suits my needs. I'm sure I could ditch the keys and gloss and pop my camera in.

BTW - mine's a black MC, I'm thinkin' I might get a white one too.

I have a black MC wapity and I love it. I can fit some cash, my debit card, credit card, ID, cell phone, keys, and lipgloss in it. There is probably room for a little more than that too.

It's perfect for anytime you just want to carry the essentials. I used it when I went to a hockey game (Go Flames!) and it was just the perfect size as I didn't want to take a big purse and have to have it sitting on my lap the whole time. It's also great for going dancing or running to the store. I want one in the Monogram now too.

purselova34 said:
Does anyone who owns one use it as a camera case? I was thinking of doing that since I'm photo happy lately. hehe Do most camera fit good?
Mine easily fits in along with phone, cash, cards and lipgloss. I can stuff my keys in but that's just going overboard. I'll take some pics.

Well, here are some pics. I've got all this (phone, mirror, cards, cashola and car keys) in the Wapity and have room for a little more ie. lipgloss. I can fit my camera, phone, cards, cash in it at one time also.

BTW - my camera is a Nikon Cookpix S2 which I suppose is an average size for a digital camera these days.

Attachments

• DSCN0754.jpg
    DSCN0754.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN0755.jpg
    DSCN0755.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 177
  • DSCN0756.jpg
    DSCN0756.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 187
that is awesome .. I LOVE IT !!
thanks for posting pic's ..I think i'll work at getting it in the mono

Cal said:
Well, here are some pics. I've got all this (phone, mirror, cards, cashola and car keys) in the Wapity and have room for a little more ie. lipgloss. I can fit my camera, phone, cards, cash in it at one time also.

BTW - my camera is a Nikon Cookpix S2 which I suppose is an average size for a digital camera these days.