wapity owners

I finally bought a Wapity!!! :yahoo: Wish I'd gotten one a long time ago now, but I kept hesitating and thinking I didn't really need one...

I started off with my camera in it but I have a tiny camera just to carry in my bag and the Wapity was too big, so now I am putting in odds and ends like receipts, little packs of handi-wipes, gum, mascara, etc.

For makeup, I use Bare Escentuals and it tends to get all over stuff no matter how hard I try to keep it contained, so I have that stuff in an actual cosmetic bag with cleanable lining.

What I like best about it is that I can stick cash and CC in it along with my keys when I don't want to carry my bag somewhere and it's great as a wristlet type thing!

I just started using my black MC Wapity, and sometimes it's for my camera, but mostly just for the odds and ends I don't want roaming around in my purse - pills, lipstick, gum, hair clips, small travel tubes of hand cream. And and lunch, if I'm not using a cles, I'll stuff some cash & my cards in it and use it at a clutch. I love having the colors pop out at me from inside my bag :P