Wapity or pochette accessories?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Would appreciate some advice please :rolleyes:

I want to buy a small item for lipsticks, my compact, aspirin, etc. to put inside my larger bag for day to day use, but I would like the piece to also be usable as a clutch for when I just need a small bag.

Which do you think would be more suitable? Wapity or pochette accessories? Probably looking at mono if that makes a difference to anyone's suggestions (but it's not written in stone!)

Thank you! :yes:

2. Both are super cute....wapity:

[​IMG]

and pochette accessoires:

[​IMG]

for me, it's the PA hands down. At those prices, I need versatility and the pochette is surprisingly versatile to hold a lot when you need it and look good when you just need a few essentials. It's a very generous 8" x 5". I often just throw it in a larger bag when I'm too lazy to switch everthing out back into my wallet.

Good luck with your decision!

3. I love the wapity, it's just so cute! But I think the Pochette is more practical, because you can just use it as a cute little bag! It's such a hard choice!

4. I would go for the pochette accessories. I use mine primarily as a clutch, but definitely will hold all your makeup. The wapity is a bit small but very cute.

5. I have the mini pochette and love it...use it for my camera. I had the wapity, but sold it. It's just too small.

6. Thanks guys! :smile: I guess the consensus is a pochette accessories!

7. I have the pochette and its a perfect bag. I use it to hold my wallet, 2 phones, lipgloss, powder, mascara and my cigs .... It holds so much and still look pretty.

I'm going to buy a wapity really soon, just because I love the style and it is a perfect bag for either a camera or just the essential make-up, but I don't think it is big enough to hold all the stuff you use every day.

8. Yup, definitely go for a Pochette.

9. Thanks to Sofiekdk & John 5 too! Now I just have to decide for sure which line I want the pochette from. Hmmm...one of each?? ;)

10. i would go with the wapity.

11. Pochette if you want to use it as a bag you can put on your shoulder. The Wapity is nice for putting in a larger bag, not really as an extra bag.

12. I'd get the wapity.

13. i would go for the pochette since it can hold a lot. i also have the wapity.... havent used it though. when i use my noe, i always put the pochette inside so it can hold my pens and other accessories. if i need to go to the grocery or something, i just take the pochette since it can hold my purse and my phone and car keys.

14. No question, get the pochette. It holds a lot more. Plus you can use it as a clutch.

I have one and I use it every day inside my purse.

Plus if want you can buy a longer strap for it.

15. Go with the pochette!