Wapity or Mini Pochette accessory

LVRoyalty1

LV at first sight
Apr 9, 2008
Hello TPFrs. I will be traveling in a couple of months and I wondered if a Wapity or a Mini Pochette accessory would be better for sightseeing. I would need to take my Voyager phone, cards, cash, a mirror and lip gloss.
Not sure which one would fit all of my items comfortably.

I think your items listed would fit in both, I know they would the mini pochette for I have one. The good thing about the mini pochette is that you could with a strap or a key holder/extender wear it on your shoulder as well as on the wrist or attached to your belt loop. The good think about the wapity though is you can remove the wristlet strap altogether if wanting to carry it inside a larger handbag. I wish the chain on the mini pochette could be totally removed when one wants to use it inside another bag, but it cannot.

the wapity is cute but doesn't hold much. it can barely fit my smashbox lipgloss. i use the mini pochette to hold my makeup on a daily basis and/or use it as a lil purse for clubbing nights.

I actually own both but I would probably recommend the mini pochette because it can hold a bit more. I don't know how large your Voyager phone is but if it's the size of a Motorola Razr, then it can fit inside the Wapity. I have an iPhone, so I can't fit it inside my Wapity and use the mini pochette when I don't want to carry a wallet around. The mini pochette has plenty of room for my phone, lip balm,* cash & credit cards, and I can even tuck my car key inside.

I actually own both but I would probably recommend the mini pochette because it can hold a bit more. I don't know how large your Voyager phone is but if it's the size of a Motorola Razr, then it can fit inside the Wapity. I have an iPhone, so I can't fit it inside my Wapity and use the mini pochette when I don't want to carry a wallet around. The mini pochette has plenty of room for my phone, lip balm,* cash & credit cards, and I can even tuck my car key inside.

Ditto. I use my Wapity as a camera case, but I couldn't fit a lipgloss or my BlackBerry in there.