Wapity for men??

JOHN! 2 FUNNY! HAHA Yea I dont think its AT ALL gay or overly metro, for gawd sakes Justin Timberlake has one, U just have to be confident and anything can work. I saw a little asian 18 year old kid (I say kid cuz he looked 15 but at the same time also looked around 18 or 19) at gucci the other day witha speedy 25 and THAT looked OVERLY feminine but he was wearing very girly clothes so w.e I doubt he was metro and just sexually confused :roflmfao: ! jk, but I have a very good friend who is asian and she's always saying that asian and european men are the exception, haha they do what they want and dont care, us north american's conform a little too much.

Someone (Karman, I think) has a picture of a man holding one in the Visual Aid thread. It looks very cool. I guess he could carry a camera or cell phone or chapstick or wallet or whatever in it. I think it is getting more common place to see a man carrying a "manbag" of some sort. I have also noticed, the past few years, a lot of men painting their toenails black. I guess the gender barrier is starting to give way a little bit and straight men are getting more comfortable with wearing what society used to present as a "girl's stuff". IMO....:yes:

Very true!

haha honestly, with the guys' pants getting skinnier, and skinnier, we have NO room to fit a ton of things. I actually know a guy who carries, a wallet, two cells, chapstick, gum, a knife thing, keys, and a sunglass case ALL in his pockets. This saturday, im wearing skinny jeans to an outing, and im planning to pick up a clutch from Target that I absolutely love :love: . After one use, its going to my sister. Maybe :shrugs:

Someone (Karman, I think) has a picture of a man holding one in the Visual Aid thread. It looks very cool. I guess he could carry a camera or cell phone or chapstick or wallet or whatever in it. I think it is getting more common place to see a man carrying a "manbag" of some sort. I have also noticed, the past few years, a lot of men painting their toenails black. I guess the gender barrier is starting to give way a little bit and straight men are getting more comfortable with wearing what society used to present as a "girl's stuff". IMO....:yes:

Very true!

haha honestly, with the guys' pants getting skinnier, and skinnier, we have NO room to fit a ton of things. I actually know a guy who carries, a wallet, two cells, chapstick, gum, a knife thing, keys, and a sunglass case ALL in his pockets. This saturday, im wearing skinny jeans to an outing, and im planning to pick up a clutch from Target that I absolutely love :love: . After one use, its going to my sister. Maybe :shrugs:

But yeah, its more common these days to see guys with

Very true!

But yeah, its more common these days to see guys with "bags" and other things like, black

Very true!

But yeah, its more common these days to see guys with "bags" and other things like, black nail polish, eyeliner, blush,

Very true!

But yeah, its more common these days to see guys with "bags" and other things like, black nail polish, eyeliner, blush, foundation, skinny jeans, colorful clothing and all those good

OMG, PLEAAAAAAAASE DELETE SOME OF THE POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I dont even know what happened =[