wapity case with no tag. Is it right??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just received my MC wapity from eLuxury. It came with a MC care booklet, a tag says leather or something(I don't have it with me and I can't remember what exactly it says). I supposed there should be another tag with barcode and style number/description. Is it correct? At least from my past experiences I always get 2 tags for a LV item. I know it's stupid to ask them for a tag but as a collector I do keep all the tags...

2. when i bought them from a store, i received all the tags...maybe you could call elux to ask?

3. Yes, it should come with the model tag...

4. I got two barcode tags with my wallet! I could give you one, but it wouldn't match, LOL

5. There is another tag, sometimes for one reason or another it is missing/lost. Just like the care booklets, sometimes I get one, sometimes I don't.

6. Yeah, My groom keychain came from the store and it doesn't have a groom book or any tags with it...I was kinda pissed but it sounded stupid...should I call and ask my sa?

7. Yeah, it's supposed to come with the model/number tag, but I haven't always received it with my purchases. I guess sometimes they lose them or something.

8. so I called the customer service yesterday and explained to them the missing tag. The girl I spoke to couldn't understand why I need a tag, and insist it's for warehouse use; but she still send a request to their warehouse. Guess what? I received a FedEx package just now and it's the missing tag!!:nuts: I am so impressed with their efficiency. Honestly I did expect to get this tag after talking to the customer service. I even called LV 866 number and they told me it's not unusual an item doesn't come with model number. Anyway, I got the tag and I am happy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice