Wapity and iPod

VeeDubGirl

O.G.
Aug 1, 2006
I have my heart on a black MC Wapity. I was running through my head different things I could use it for, and I was wondering if a 5th gen. iPod Video would fit? Would it be snug? Anyone carry an iPod in theirs? TIA :smile:

Fits perfectly :smile: with plenty of room for other stuff.

ipod.jpg

mine does. it is the 30 GB iPod but not sure if its the generation you are talking about?

The 5th Generation iPod is the iPod Video.

VeeDubGirl: Have you considered getting a Monogram Canvas Etui Widescreen iPod Case? I got one on Friday and it's sooo awesome!!! The belt loop on the back always comes in handy!!!

I have the 60gb and it fits. I carry it in my wapity sometimes or else usually in the case like ^mentioned and yeah it's great you can just clip it to your belt loop.

Thanks everyone! Twinkle, thanks for the pic. That's exactly what I wanted to see.

John 5- No I hadn't even thought of that. I'll check it out, thanks :yes:

The 5th Generation iPod is the iPod Video.

VeeDubGirl: Have you considered getting a Monogram Canvas Etui Widescreen iPod Case? I got one on Friday and it's sooo awesome!!! The belt loop on the back always comes in handy!!!

they also have it in white murakami im getting one!

Actually, the only case that has been made for the Widescreen iPod is the one pictured. There is the Classic MC iPod Case, but that one only fits Forth Generation iPods, or the iPod Photo. I used to have it, but sold it not too long ago. The iPod Video does fit inside the Classic MC Case, just not perfectly... :sweatdrop: