Wapity again! Today!

1. Ok I will probably visit my local LV shop later this day. Until now I only have mono bags, but I think something cute like the Wapity would look nice in MC, esp. considering the smaller Logos! So should I go for a MC Wapity in black (would get it in white but my bf doesn't like it)?

2. I would definatly go for it! The Wapity is sooo cute and it looks great in both the MC and the Mono. I think if you want it in white, go for it no matter what the bf says :lol:

3. I agree, choose the colour YOU prefer, not your boyfriend - or will he use it? :amuse:
    The MC looks nice on a Wapity :love: Go for it!

4. The wapity looks lovely in black MC ! And you know, if you like it better in white, you should get that instead - your boyfriend isn't going to be carrying it ! ;)

5. i love the wapity in white

6. Me too :nuts: Get the white MC :amuse:

7. I really think Wapity in White MC is much better than black. Ayla is right, you'll be carrying it, not your bf, heheheh. :P

8. I have the black MC. IMO, the vibrant colors show up more against a darker background. I just love it!:love:

9. I have a white MC wapity and I LOVE it~! Some would say I have wapity fever...I carry it in BH all the time....or on its own when Im in a hurry.

10. yay yay get it get it! lol. all this wapity talk.. now i've been craving one! :nuts:

11. IMO the black looks somewhat cartoonish. I LOVE the white, I have it!

12. another vote for the white!

13. ok still considering! I think I have to see it in person first and have to look what really fits in there! The problem is that when I see it, I probably gonna buy it, no matter what fits in...:/

14. Buy it!!!!!!!!! I have one and love it i carry it everywhere, i can slip my little digi cam, my LV card holder, and cell phone in there, I LOVE IT!!:biggrin:

15. I've got a better idea. :biggrin:

If he likes the black one more, then ask if he would buy it for you as a gift. Then go and get the white one with your own money and you'll end up having both! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice