Wapity advice

I have both. The black is tdf with all the bright colors and the monogram is great if you're going to use it a lot and be a little rough on it. I have used the monogram all summer long and it looks great. I don't think I can be as rough on the black mc. The black is sooooo pretty. :heart:

i bought both the Monogram and white Multicolore together, but after using them for a while i realized i preferred the Multicolore, because it's so cute with all the colors and not as common as the Monogram

I forgot to mention that I have the mono zippy wallet. Should I match since I may carry it not as a wristlet but in my bag? Or should I branch out and coordinate. I do not want to worry about wear 'n tear.

I loved the multicolor but got the mono. For me it's more practical and has taken a beating and still looks great. I also cordinates with all my mono bags and wallets.

i really like the white mc wapity. however, if i were to choose between the mono or black mc, i'd prefer the mono... there are only certain pieces in black mc that i like, but the wapity is not one of them.