Wanting to purchase my first Hermes Bag Picotin

dove221

Lover of luxury goods <3
Jan 4, 2021
Hi Everyone-

I am wanting to purchase my first Hermes bag- the Picotin. I love the shape and style. Can someone give me an idea of the differences between the 18 and 22? Also, can someone give me the prices on those? I have been doing some research online and seeing very disparate numbers. My SA is supposed to be calling me tomorrow to make an appointment. I am kicking myself that I was just at Hermes a few weeks ago and it completely slipped my mind. I walked out with a bracelet and it didn't hit me until later that I should have asked to see one. Any knowledge share you could give me would be great! Thanks in advance!

Hi Everyone-

I am wanting to purchase my first Hermes bag- the Picotin. I love the shape and style. Can someone give me an idea of the differences between the 18 and 22? Also, can someone give me the prices on those? I have been doing some research online and seeing very disparate numbers. My SA is supposed to be calling me tomorrow to make an appointment. I am kicking myself that I was just at Hermes a few weeks ago and it completely slipped my mind. I walked out with a bracelet and it didn't hit me until later that I should have asked to see one. Any knowledge share you could give me would be great! Thanks in advance!
Picotin is my first Hermes too. I went for 22 as I’d like my long wallet to fit in nicely without sticking out. There are plenty of YouTube videos that you could check out for size comparison. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: dove221
Picotin is my first Hermes too. I went for 22 as I’d like my long wallet to fit in nicely without sticking out. There are plenty of YouTube videos that you could check out for size comparison. Good luck!
Nice! So, I started looking online and there is a considerable difference between 18 and 22. I think I need 22 since I don’t seem to do well with small bags. What color?

Reactions: Mariapia