Wanting to go for my first-time Mulberry!

Which bag should I buy?

• Bayswater in Evergreen

• Bayswater in Oxblood

• Blenheim in Oxblood

Results are only viewable after voting.

PinkTulip

O.G.
Jun 3, 2007
I'm a very occasional poster, frequent lurker on the Mulberry forum. I've always loved the bags, but felt ambivalent about the colors. Just as I was going to go for the chocolate Bayswater, Mulberry releases bags in my favorite all time Fall colors!

My question: Which one should I go for?
Bayswater in Evergreen Glossy Goat OR: http://www.mulberry.com/shop/whats-new/whats-new-all/bayswater-evergreen-glossy-goat
Bayswater in Oxblood OR: http://www.mulberry.com/shop/whats-new/whats-new-all/bayswater-oxblood-natural-leather
Blenheim in Oxblood soft grain: http://www.mulberry.com/shop/whats-new/whats-new-all/blenheim-oxblood-soft-grain-leather

Now, I'm going to London in October or November--should I wait until then to get the bags as I can save tax and not pay VAT. If that's the case--should I wait and buy it at the airport on the back home to the US or just buy it in London?

Should I just bite the bullet and get one-I've toying around with the idea of 2-- in the US?

Was that too confusing? I hope not!

Lovely dilemma to have !!!

I can't really help re airport buying -v- store buying as I never fly anywhere, so no experience of that ! ...but .. as far as the bags in the 3 links are concerned, I like all of them & of the 2 Bays my favorite is the Evergreen (gorgeous colour & my favorite leather) .. funnily enough I spotted the Blenheim yesterday & was surprised at how much it "caught my eye" but it'll be a good bit smaller than Bays, so it depends on what size you want / prefer (of course, if you can get 2 .. then I'd jump at Evergreen & Blenheim !!!).

Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) what you decide on xx

I love the Bayswaters but then you knew I would say that!!
I love the Oxblood more than the green but note that in the nvt it is quite brownish. Even so it is gorgeous and I am now considering a medium lily in Oxblood as well.

Ooh. Enjoy the build up to the purchase! As Holleigh said, what a fab dilemma to have. I adore oxblood and am not a green fan in any shade really, so I vote bayswater.
Having said that , there's a lot of oxblood avail in many shapes & sizes. Good luck x

Thanks ladies! I should say that I like deep and olive green, especially a deep green.

I really like the Blenheim...would it be worth it to get two during the sale-- can't believe I'm saying TWO! Actually when would the bags be on sale? I can't say I'm sure when.

Ooh. Enjoy the build up to the purchase! As Holleigh said, what a fab dilemma to have. I adore oxblood and am not a green fan in any shade really, so I vote bayswater.
Having said that , there's a lot of oxblood avail in many shapes & sizes. Good luck x

I'm still in the infancy stages of my decision. I love that you said that---there's always some excitement and fun in the build up!!

Thanks ladies! I should say that I like deep and olive green, especially a deep green.

I really like the Blenheim...would it be worth it to get two during the sale-- can't believe I'm saying TWO! Actually when would the bags be on sale? I can't say I'm sure when.

I'm still in the infancy stages of my decision. I love that you said that---there's always some excitement and fun in the build up!!

The next sale is after Christmas.
I would get either of the Bayswsters, I prefer oxblood.

The green is stunning but i like oxblood too would have to see it irl though as in some pics it looks too brown for me