Wanting to Buy a new bag but can't decide.

jenniletv

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Why does the decision have to be so difficult?? I really want to get a new bag but I am not sure if I should attempt another shoulder bag or go for another handheld. Believe it or not I have a BH and can not get that darn thing to stay on my shoulder over my winter coat!! I would like something easy to get in and out of and not too heavy to carry. I would also love for it to have some organizational pockets, maybe.

What do you guys think about the passy? or the madeleine (Sp?)? or the griet? Or the PH? :confused1: Any suggestions??

I'm in the same boat you are in. I have the BH now. Love it but not over my shoulder with a coat. I like to alternate between handbag purchases. One handheld the next shoulder and so on. I'm looking at the azur speedy. I love the Madeleine. However when i tried it on, the shoulder straps were STIFF! So unless they come out with the larger one in red I'm going to wait on that. I just love the red epi! Let me know which one you decide on!!!

I'm really liking the look of the Madeline, but I have not seen it IRL. Stiff shoulder straps could definately be a turnoff.
I just recently bought the Daminer hampsted PM which I love to death!
It's perfect for the snowy, rainy weather!

I love the passy in red. I had my eye on it when it first came out 2 or 3 years ago and have always wanted it but something else always come up. It has all the dividers and pockets tha tyou're looking for and it comes in both handheld and shoulder style.