Wanting to branch out--mahina vs antheia vs Empreinte?

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I am a limited owner of LV's. I have 3 and all are mono. I have seen pictures of the mahina, antheia and empriente. Is there a strong opinion on these 3 in relation to one another?

I have four Mahinas so I will speak for them. I adore them all to pieces. The leather is soft, durable and luxurious. The smell is devine!

No strong opinion of the three. All gorgeous. You should also consider the bag design because they don't have the same bag in different leathers.

I would say that empreinte is the lesser dear in price. Antheia is softer/delicate in skin.

Good luck and congrats.

I love the antheia. I have the hobo in antheia that was just recently discontinued. The embroidery on the lamb leather is gorgeous and so far the leather has held up wonderfully. I don't baby my bags so they really need to stand up to wear and tear and this bag definitely has!

No strong opinion of the three. All gorgeous. You should also consider the bag design because they don't have the same bag in different leathers.

I would say that empreinte is the lesser dear in price. Antheia is softer/delicate in skin.

Good luck and congrats.

I agree ... once you know what bag design sings to you then you can decide which leather to go for:smile:

Empreinte- affordable among the leathers and offers a gd selection of styles.

Antheia- subtle and discreet (which i like) luxurious leather but too delicate.

Mahina- everyone raves about but it just doesn't work on me.

Empreinte- (own two pieces) price wise, its the most affordable amongst the three. my only compliant is that the leather is heavier, which makes the bag it self heavier.

Mahina - (own one piece) although I love the style, the feel and the look, the type of leather makes the bags a little too saggy for my taste.

Antheia- my least favorite. Not to offend any Antheia lovers, although the leather has a luxurious feel, the colors looks dull to me.

Empreinte- affordable among the leathers and offers a gd selection of styles.

Antheia- subtle and discreet (which i like) luxurious leather but too delicate.

Mahina- everyone raves about but it just doesn't work on me.

As is often the case, I completely agree with you chinchin!

I scratched my Chanel lambskin WOC the first time i used it so I would not touch Antheia. I love my Citadine - it's a workhorse. I've tried to love Mahina, but it does not work for me either. Maybe it's the hardware.