Wanting to be tickled pink!

Wow, you ladies are incredible!! I really appreciate all the pictures and thoughts.

Shyshy, I think you very nicely articulated what I had have been thinking about the differences in these pinks! I am not good with telling whether something has a blue or red undertone, but RP did always strike me as purple much more than pink. The pictures you (and everyone else) posted are super helpful as I am a visual person.

Thank you all for helping me clarify my thinking about the type of pink I want--definitely a hot, fuchsia type so magnolia may be the best, but of course not easiest, option for me! It is very tempting to enquire about changing the SO but, it is my first and I'm still in disbelief DH was even offered one, so too chicken to ask for pink clutch instead.

Now to figure out the difference between RS and magnolia?

If anyone spots a magnolia (or RS) kelly cut or similar clutch....yes, I can hear the loud LOLs thru my computer...please ping me!

Reactions: Toronto Carre
What about Rose Extreme? It is definitly more pink than Rose Poupre. However, I have only seen Rose Extreme in Epsom materials (at least for SLGs). If I had seen a KW or mini Bearn in chevre in Rose Extreme I don´t think I could have resisted the temptation.

What about Rose Extreme? It is definitly more pink than Rose Poupre. However, I have only seen Rose Extreme in Epsom materials (at least for SLGs). If I had seen a KW or mini Bearn in chevre in Rose Extreme I don´t think I could have resisted the temptation.

Rose extreme is a very red pink. Nothing like rose shocking or pourpre. For comparison purposes I used SLGs only. RE epsom (constance wallet) vs rouge casaque chèvre (right) vs azalea epsom (left) vs bougainvillea ostrich (bottom). It’s night time over here so internal lighting makes everything look a bit off. Took a close up of bougainvillea epsom calvi next to RE wallet with flash (without flash the colors looked almost the same under artificial light). IRL bougainvillea has a bit more orange and extreme has a bit more pink.
1B844A23-1891-45E4-AC0B-1E3F94335579.jpeg E686A108-82D2-4BEF-A925-4483E0409A22.jpeg

Posted this on another thread but I hope it helps. It’s dark and gloomy in the Bay Area btw, so this is “natural lighting” during winter/foggy months. RP and RShocking size by side.
Funny you say this...I naturally gravitate towards neutrals and blacks for my clothing but lately I've been trying to add splashes of colors through accessories. People have been commenting on my blue zanzibar bag being very "summer" this winter (in addition to loving the color) and every time I look at it I feel a bit brighter especially on a cloudy rainy week like we have right now. This winter's experience may be swinging me towards another rich color instead of Etain or Etoupe for my next purchase (and that rose extreme Constance wallet is killer @ShyShy !! very enabling photo :smile: ).

Reactions: kathydep
Yes, very enabling! All these pinks are so luscious. Shyshy, you are a true pink connoisseur!

Does anyone else think magnolia still has some purple tinge in it vs. RS, which seems more deeper pink? I am looking at some pictures on hermes.com of magnolia bracelets and it seems that way...

Funny you say this...I naturally gravitate towards neutrals and blacks for my clothing but lately I've been trying to add splashes of colors through accessories. People have been commenting on my blue zanzibar bag being very "summer" this winter (in addition to loving the color) and every time I look at it I feel a bit brighter especially on a cloudy rainy week like we have right now. This winter's experience may be swinging me towards another rich color instead of Etain or Etoupe for my next purchase (and that rose extreme Constance wallet is killer @ShyShy !! very enabling photo :smile: ).

Haha, glad to enable. H does colors so well it’s hard to just stay in the neutral zone after a while. I used to only buy etoupes and golds when I first started my H journey. I still wear very neutral color clothing and will always stay that way, so a splash of colour from my bags are just the pick me up. I hope you pick something that will brighten your day every time you use it, and do share with us when you get it!

Yes, very enabling! All these pinks are so luscious. Shyshy, you are a true pink connoisseur!

Does anyone else think magnolia still has some purple tinge in it vs. RS, which seems more deeper pink? I am looking at some pictures on hermes.com of magnolia bracelets and it seems that way...

I think so. Shocking is a more saturated intense pink, Scheherazade is an intense purple pink. Magnolia to my eyes share similar purple undertones like RP but is much lighter and brighter.

I also wear almost all black, navy, sometimes jewel tones and very occasionally white. I never used to favor pink, but after my daughter was born following 2 boys, I have been a bit nuts for pink!

I appreciate your thoughts on the various shades. I see the purple more and more in magnolia, but not in RS. I think RS or Rose Tyrien are really what I am after, a more pure hot pink...has anyone have/seen a structured clutch in rose shocking? I see jiges on here and reseller sites, but never a kelly cut/pochette or even constance wallet.

My pink craze came about after my two daughters came along too...

I do hope shocking and Tyrien will come back in more styles. They are quite nice. I was not sure about my shocking kelly a few years back and even my pourpre birkin recently, because they are such intense colours. However I’ve really grown to embrace the vividness that H can bring to their leathers!

From what I’ve seen, no shocking in KC nor KP, just jiges and Carmens. Perhaps it’s because they are using the remaining leathers left from previous seasons. Maybe our more seasoned TPFers can chime in on this.

I also wear almost all black, navy, sometimes jewel tones and very occasionally white. I never used to favor pink, but after my daughter was born following 2 boys, I have been a bit nuts for pink!

I appreciate your thoughts on the various shades. I see the purple more and more in magnolia, but not in RS. I think RS or Rose Tyrien are really what I am after, a more pure hot pink...has anyone have/seen a structured clutch in rose shocking? I see jiges on here and reseller sites, but never a kelly cut/pochette or even constance wallet.