Wanting final comments about this bag

Hi All--

Too funny- that's my little Ice Blue First. It's gorgeous, but I get so much more use out of my City. I'm dying for an Ink City, and can't keep them all. It is guaranteed authentic, yes. Not to worry. I know how hard it is to buy authentic on eBay. There are so many crooks out there. Please just keep in mind that the one handle is about two shades lighter than the other. That's the only reason why I priced it so low. You can't tell at all when you're carrying it, but I just have to mention it. Good luck bidding, I'm new to tPF, but would love to see someone here or at tFS win it!!

BTW, MiMi and Twinklette, you're totally right about me being a tFS member! Good eye! :biggrin:

Bluxcape-- If you need any additional info or pics, just let me know. I can post anything here for you. Just had a request from someone for a pic of the Lampo zip. Here it is:

Attachments

• zip.JPG
    zip.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 23
Here are some more pics. There are the slightest scuff marks on the leather pieces that thread through the buckles. Please take a look at the pictures provided below. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 33
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 23
yeah ET.. I am bidding right now and supposedly, I am winning.. so several more hours.. guys dont bid anymore so I could get it.. hehehe thanks in a million..