Wanting final comments about this bag

1. I looked at this bag yesterday...I think it's real, and it's GORGEOUS! Post lots of pics for us if you get it! You might double-check the tag numbers against atelier.naff's site.

2. Definitely legit - that seller is a member of TFS forum, no worries!

3. Yes! It's authentic :smile: I also think she is a fellow forum member. :smile: goodluck!

4. will post the pics if ever I get it... i am just worried coz the price is not as high as I would expect it to be..... but will definitely check if its real.. thanks again.

5. It looks real, and it's a nice bag. Good luck if you're planning on bidding!

6. I'm sure price will go up closer to auction end (well hopefully not for you lol). Best of luck :P

7. yes, it's pretty good price... 10 more hours to go though, it's bound to go up then...

8. Piping my two cents for it being legit. It's a gorgeous bag! I wish I liked the first, it'd definitely make my life easier.

9. <<what is that?

10. oki, then no one from the forum should try to outbid me.. pretty pls... let me have it.. heheeh.

11. The Fashion Spot - It's another site like this one, but deals with everything fashion related. I love that site too, except the sysadmin isn't as smoking as Vlad is. They're down a lot! Hopefully, they're better now though. I just had to give it up, couldn't deal with the aggravation.

12. Are you going for it? I was thinking about it, but I am looking for a city. SO, I will root for you, hopefully you have a fast hard drive, I think it will be a show down!!

13. yeah I am bidding for it.. can't wait to add it to my collection....

14. *fingers crossed for you!*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice