Wanting Dylan - Get it now? Or, wait for a sale?

It is $419 at Bloomies. When I saw the price earlier on ebags.com, it said $449.99 -- for some reason I wasn't seeing the extra sale discount.

The black looked really pretty, and I'll bet you love it. And if you find the Oceano, they can be twins! Nothing wrong with having a great bag in more than one color...:P

I think the extra discount came just for the President's Day weekend?

I'll definitely love the black, but will still keep my eye out for the Oceano and now, even the Bordeaux! :smile:

I got the black Dylan from e-bags last week and I love it! the price was 383.99...a few days after I received it I noticed the bag was 353.99 so I called them and they credited my account for the difference, great price! Curious, if you look at the leather on the Dylan from e-bags and the one from Bloomingdales it is a bit different the leather on the ebags is a wash lambskin and the bloomingdales Dylan is a smooth lambskin. I noticed on the Treesje website the spring 2010 line has the Dylan in a smooth lambskin I guess they go back and forth the washed lambskin is kind of a off black and more rugged looking but I love it. Let me know what you think when you receive yours. I have my eye on the Treesje Marley now but have to wait.

Oooh.... that's interesting about the leather. I'll check mine out and will let you know. I hope it's the washed lambskin as shown on the ebags site. I like the rugged look of it. :smile:

Gah!! I hate that! Isn't that how it always goes? You buy it and then find it cheaper somewhere else?? :shrugs:

The one on Bloomies looks like it's made of a smooth leather?

My bag came in yesterday and I am in LOVE with it! It is the weathered/wrinkled leather and just looks so rugged! I am so glad that I got this bag! Thanks to everyone for your help and suggestions! You're the best!

Hurry & call ebags and they will credit your account for the difference that Bloomingdales has on there web site!!! I just did it because I also bought the black dylan from e-bags!!!!!

YOU ROCK!!! I just called them and they verified the bag/color, etc. on the Bloomies website and price matched - crediting my account $68.44 AND giving me a promotional code for an additional $10 off of my next order! I had NO idea that they price matched, especially after my bag had already been paid for and received! :yahoo:

ebags.com customer service rocks! THANK YOU for telling me about this! :hugs:

YOU ROCK!!! I just called them and they verified the bag/color, etc. on the Bloomies website and price matched - crediting my account $68.44 AND giving me a promotional code for an additional $10 off of my next order! I had NO idea that they price matched, especially after my bag had already been paid for and received! :yahoo:

ebags.com customer service rocks! THANK YOU for telling me about this! :hugs:

YAY!!!! :yahoo: