Jimmy Choo Wanting a Navy Ramona

SuLi, I looked at it and I just can't tell. But I do think she is selling a Riki bag as the measurements seem smaller than my Ramonas. Now I am wondering about the shades of Navy? The picture of Lindsay Lohan, under celebs with their Choos, has a navy bag that is not near as deep in color as the eBay bag or the Navy bag offered by the lady I spoke of earlier. This might be a question for the ever-knowing Cosmopolitan? Were other shades of Navy ever offered by Choo or only the lighter navy initially offered in '05?:shrugs:

attachment.php
Here is the photo with the Navy bag. Was there ever a deep navy available? Ladies?

SuLi, I've rechecked the Ebay listing and measured it again to my Ramona. I think you are right, and it is a match. But is it authentic? I want to believe, but like others here have been scammed more than once with a fake through eBay. Think I'll eat a chocolate bunny and continue to contemplate.;)

I have so given up (for now) on a Navy Ramona. Jimmy Choo wrote back on my inquiry simply stating one was not available. I saw one on eBay and decided even if it was authentic, I wanted a new one. There was one on a site that the vendor swore was authentic, but I had too many doubts to even chance it.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: While being SO depressed over this, I wandered off to the Prada subforum and started to fall in love with a Gauffre pictured there. It isnt' even in Navy, but --wow -- I may be starting yet another addiction!

I have so given up (for now) on a Navy Ramona. Jimmy Choo wrote back on my inquiry simply stating one was not available. I saw one on eBay and decided even if it was authentic, I wanted a new one. There was one on a site that the vendor swore was authentic, but I had too many doubts to even chance it.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: While being SO depressed over this, I wandered off to the Prada subforum and started to fall in love with a Gauffre pictured there. It isnt' even in Navy, but --wow -- I may be starting yet another addiction!

I'm sorry that you are giving up on your search! But, it sounds like you've found something nice to replace it. Good luck!

Maybe I haven't given up the search completely. I SO want a Navy Ramona, new and from a boutique. It seems I will have to just put it on the back burner for awhile until Choo decides to release it once again in that color! But Prada does make a nice bag to hold me over.:smile: