Wanted: Your MBMJ Dr. Q Lil Riz Pleated Hobo Photos & Info

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello TPF'ers,

Can you please share photos of this particular bag (regular size, not large)? I'm interested in seeing how it looks & holds up when carried. All colors are welcome but I'm especially eying the Indigo, so any Indigo photos are most wanted.

As well, please share your experiences with this bag (ie. Do you love it? Hate it? Can you carry a lot in it? Does it retain its shape if you don't have a lot of stuff inside? How thick is the leather? How does the leather feel? How does the bag feel when carried on your shoulder? etc.)

Our HR does not currently have the bag in stock. I'm considering ordering it online & would like to obtain as much info about it as possible.

Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. great thread. i think that bag is super cute!

3. I have it, and I love it! It retains its shape even if I don't have everything in it, and its a very easy bag to carry. It feels great on my shoulder too, not too heavy or cumbersome. I'll try to upload some pics tomorrow so you can see how it looks.

4. Thanks jun3machina! I think so too :yes:
    Are you considering one as well??

5. Thanks for your input, Hoodster777! :tup:
    Can't wait to see photos!

6. no but i think they're way cute!

7. hi, sorry to bump up this thread...but i'm thinking of getting this bag too and would appreciate pictures! :biggrin: