Wanted Whiskey, got Brown... Thinking about keeping it anyway

UPTWNGIRL

Jun 20, 2007
Not that long ago (thanks to some great advice from my fellow tpf-ers) I got a Black leather Ali. I LOVE HER! I loved her so much, in fact, that I wanted another one. I decided to get one in Whiskey and found a great deal on Ebay. It was new and it looked perfect in the pictures. Long story short, I got my new Ali in the mail only to discover that it is not actually Whiskey...it's Brown. The bag pictured and the one I got are different. The one pictured looked Whiskey and had a tag attached that said it was Whiskey. The one I got looks Brown and has a tag attached that says it's Brown. I contacted the seller who has offered a full refund. However, I'm thinking about just keeping the Brown. It is a great, hard-to-find color and it IS a great color for the Ali. I really like the Whiskey color, but I figure I can always get other bags in Whiskey. So, I'm thinking about just keeping the Brown Ali. Any thoughts? :s:shrugs::confused1:

yeah i would keep her. ali's are pretty hard to come by eps. at a great price. i think there are some left over in jax but only in a few colors.
whiskey and brown aren't very different...the whiskey deepens w/ age soooo....congrats! i vote to keep!

I had the ali in brown once and yes, I think you should keep it! It's a hard to find color and is really pretty! I wish the slim flap came in brown. If it did, I'd have one! If you really want whiskey, I'd get it in another bag or you can always get another ali later!

How EXCITING! :yahoo: I love brown Ali and she is hard to find KEEEEEP IT. You can always find a whiskey!;) Oh, yes, you must post join us in the ALI SUPPORT GROUP THREAD!

Attachments

• whsky52a.jpg
    whsky52a.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 48
  • nat105.jpg
    nat105.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 47
  • PICT0062.jpg
    PICT0062.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 52
I love the brown!!! I wanted the one that my Dilliards had but they sold it quick when they put it out at 25% off and I missed it.

Keep it! They are hard to find and a very pretty color!