WANTED Tokidoki L'Amore

bunny-zoe

Oct 27, 2007
Does anyone know of any online retailers which still sells bags in the L'Amore print? I am in the UK so would need one shipped to me. I would prefer not to buy from Ebay. If you could recommend a style that would be great. I like the small Ciao but not sure if it was made in this print. I need a bag to be at least 8" wides as my purse is quite large (my husband says it like a brick!). I prefer the messanger style bags as they are easier to carry when dealing with my two year old. I use my foresta Stellina in this way.

Thanks so much for your help,

Nikki

Does anyone know of any online retailers which still sells bags in the L'Amore print? I am in the UK so would need one shipped to me. I would prefer not to buy from Ebay. If you could recommend a style that would be great. I like the small Ciao but not sure if it was made in this print. I need a bag to be at least 8" wides as my purse is quite large (my husband says it like a brick!). I prefer the messanger style bags as they are easier to carry when dealing with my two year old. I use my foresta Stellina in this way.

Thanks so much for your help,

Nikki

We aren't allowed to do buying and selling transactions on this forum, even over PM... I don't want you to get in trouble :sweatdrop: I don't think that there are -any- online retailers that still have lamore in stock, so your best bet is either ebay or shoptokidoki on livejournal... Good luck finding a lamore bag!

I hope this isn't an illegal post...

But I did see a L'amore Stellina at De Catarina, they don't have an online site but you can call them and place an order. I know some other tPF members have purchased from there. The only thing is, I don't quite remember what it looked like and since the store is in Toronto, Canada. The retail prices are higher than the states and Ontario's sales tax is 14% so it might come up a bit pricey. You can always call them and ask questions, there were a few other styles, maybe one or two but I can't remember what they were.
Their number is (416)966-0562 if you wanted to try.

Hi, Thank you Snapcat for making me aware of selling/buying via pm. Don't want to get into trouble as I love reading this forum.

I have seen a bag I like on Ebay and have put an offer in. I checked out Tokidiki Blog which gave a list of good/bad sellers. Keep my fingers crossed that my offer gets accepted.

Thanks to everyone who replied with your tips on where to buy. Nikki

We aren't allowed to do buying and selling transactions on this forum, even over PM... I don't want you to get in trouble :sweatdrop: I don't think that there are -any- online retailers that still have lamore in stock, so your best bet is either ebay or shoptokidoki on livejournal... Good luck finding a lamore bag!
there's also the tokiholics community that doesn't have the membership restrictions and links to other places/stores (a small list of stores can be found there along w/ contact info) that carry toki ;)