Wanted to share: MC Speedy RTW 2003 Looks Different!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all

I was browsing through old LV RTW pics on Style.com and came across the MC Speedy. However, it looked a bit different!:
    [​IMG]
    The 4 LV's on the pocket and overall "misalignment" threw me off! I had to do a double take hehe :Push:. It looks like the canvas used from the Eye Love/Miss/Need You lines (sorry if I'm inaccurate, I'm not an expert on those). Regardless, it's an interesting photo I thought I'd share. I wonder if that style ever made it to the stores or if it was only for Runway.

P.S. Maybe I'm a sucker for alignment but I sure like the "traditional" MC alignment better :P

Intrigued,
    :heart: Mich

2. It never made it to production, it was part of the Eye line.

3. Also, a lot of the runway bags are prototypes, the designers change the design a lot before production and sadly some don't make it, when I wish they would of. Well, not this particular bag but others.

4. Ah, I learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info!

5. This has been posted a few time already along with some other runway prototypes (MC Le Fab, etc.). It's too bad a lot of runway bags don't make it into production - some look really nice.:heart:

6. I wish this had made it into production!!! Sadly...someone is selling one on ebay like this...a nice fake one LOL

7. Interesting :P

8. I so wish this bag was produced, I would have purchased one in a second.

9. what a great bag from the EYE line .... i love the pic!!

10. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they make the cut, I often wonder what the deciding factors are especially as some that don't make it are gorgeous

11. :yes:

TFS ichelle.

12. I wonder the same too. Such a shame:crybaby:. Guess it's a good thing. Otherwise DH's wallet would blow up!:roflmfao:

13. ITA!

14. :lol: that made me crack up.

15. le fab in MC??? that would be gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!