Wanted to share a pic of My mom's LV coin purse

you have made me remember how precious every day life is.
thank you so much, and that is an extremely special coin purse I know you will keep forever.

thank you for sharing the story, and my condolences to your family.
you are such a strong woman. I wish I had as much strength as you do.

Oh Adrianna.. your story gave me shivers. I am soooo sorry for the loss of your Mom and your darling son.
Your coin purse is indeed very special.
Thank you for sharing your story.. makes me stop and think...

Adrianna, your story just touched my heart. As a mom of two little boys I can't even begin to imagine what your going through. I tried to read your journal, but it just hit me so hard...I've not finished yet. You are an amazing woman, wife, mother, and daughter - that much is clear.

I lost my grandma near mother's day last year. I love her dearly and miss her. You've given me a great idea on how to use my little change purse. This will be a new tradition in my house with my boys. Any way to keep her memory alive is something to be cherised. :girlsigh:

(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry for your loss. May God give you strength to overcome. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

(Someone ought to add a hug smiley...)

I just read your story on the website in your signature. I am so sorry for your loss, I just can't imagine what you have been through and my heart goes out to you. If I were closer I would give you lots of hugs!! The coin purse is such a beautiful reminder for your mother and son! Stay strong!

I just read a portion of your son's website and cried my eyes out. I couldn't even finish it all. You are a wonderful example of a loving mother, strong wife, and good daughter. I wish you and your family a great V-Day!! And happy belated heavenly birthday to your little prince. You have touched so many lives with your post ... and for that we are all thankful. God bless you.

I am very sorry about you loss. I actually was curious about your signature yesterday and went to your blog. Sorry for snooping. Your son was such a beautiful boy, I just can't understand how strong you must be to face this. big *hugs* and a big hug & :smooch: to your four year old.