Wanted to introduce myself!

ABelfor

<3 Cecilia <3
Feb 13, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
Forgive me if this is in the wrong section but I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself! My name is Amy and I'm 33. I've had a handbag obsession since I got my first job when i was 17 and felt so good about making my own money that I went out and bought myself a cute DKNY bag. From there my obsession just got bigger and bigger and now my favorites include Gucci, Burberry, Marc Jacobs and L.A.M.B. just to name a few. I have about 20 bags but only use 4 or 5 on a regular routine. I'm also obsessed with shoes and have approximately 80 pairs.

It's nice to see a place I can go where I'm understood. Most of my friends don't "get" the bag thing. They think I'm crazy for spending the money I do on a fabulous bag. I think they're crazy for not understanding how it feels to own a fabulous bag.

Anyway, nice to meet you ladies!

finickee

Feb 3, 2008
:welcome2: ABelfor - you'll feel at home here ...................

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 28, 2008
Michigan
Welcome!!! I know exactly how you feel. Isn't it funny that it's so many of us out there, but our closets friends are not like us?? I only have one friend that buys expensive bags and it's only because she works for Neiman Marcus. Even with her huge discounts, she still draw the line at around $1000.00. We all will understand you here.................:yahoo:

asianpearl_21

Crazy in luv w/ bags
Feb 1, 2009
Midwest
Welcome!!!! I'm kind of new here too. I have a lot of friends but they really don't care about designer bags. A bag is a bag to them. So this is a great place for me to talk about my "bag obsessions"

RACHEY07

just one more...
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
I also just joined! it is so nice to have people to talk to about this as I also don't have friends who understand it. It's also great to get opinions on these things, as sometimes big decisions have to be made. I LOVE tPF...it's a great concept.