Wanted @ the outlets!!

Well I just got done working this weekend. I will be hitting the outlets tomorrow shopping for school and Coach:drool:. Since I will not be the only one hitting them I figured that we could make a wanted list just in case you see something someone else wants. So I guess I will start:

a black medium lily
41151_b4te_a0_front

or
41150_b4te_a0_front

So keep me in mind when shopping!!

TIA

I hit two this weekend, AC and Tannersville and didn't see anything you are looking for but I will keep my eyes open for you. I may go to Hershey tomorrow.

BTW~ good idea !

I saw the smaller zip legacy wallet, but not in teal. There was a black one and a walnut when I was there.

I'd also love to have a medium Lily in black.

Bridgit in black

Leigh in walnut

the Cherry charm

I'm looking for the patent wallet in white.

I'd give Lancaster a call and see if they have any. They had a lot of these wallets on Saturday and I know I saw both Mahogany and Turquoise patent as well as the light metallic but I can't remember if I saw the patent white. I think I did but I'm not 100% sure which is why I say call. They were $99.99 with another 20% off.

^ So funny! I've never been to a Sonic but I always see the commercials and I've been dying to try one. I noticed that one across from Tanger on Saturday but we were already past it so I couldn't get dh to stop. I did make a mental note that next time I go out there, I am sooo trying Sonic!

This was my first time in the Lancaster Coach outlet. I used to shop the Lancaster outlets before I discovered (and became obsessed with) Coach. I've gone to the Rehoboth Beach store but never to Lancaster before. Now that I know it's relatively close to me, I'll definitely be there more. Do they usually have good stuff? We should meet there sometime~

I've only been there twice. I stop at Hershey first and then go to Lancaster. The both times I 've been there they had a great selection.
That's where I found the Elisa . I'd definitely go back . We should plan a meet there, I think there are a few of us here that are fairly close to Lancaster. That would be fun!!:yahoo:

I had never eaten at a Sonic before either and when we were there two weeks ago we stopped. I've read somebody post about the Chinese resturant that is right there also. I'd like to try that too!

I have to say I was impressed with the CS in Lancaster, everyone was so nice and helpful. I actually preferred the outlet shopping experience over the boutique although I do know of a wonderful boutique too. I think all the SA's were nice to me because they wanted to check out my pleated Ergo...everyone kept stopping me and saying "oooh, blue"-some of them didn't even realize it had come in blue!

Anyway, now that we've hijacked the thread...yes, we should definitely do a Lancaster Coach shopping meet! But oh my, could you imagine? We'd all be fighting for the best deals!