Wanted @ the outlets!!

If anyone is looking for 12448 the new patchwork carryall, they had one in Hershey yesterday I think they said it was like 30% less than retail.

12448_b4m2_a0_front

I am looking for the same wallet the OP is to match my teal gigi. I'm only interested in the large one. I have tried really very hard to locate one and have failed. I'd appreciate someone helping me learn where I can get it at the outlet.
41151_b4te_a0_front

I saw the smaller zip legacy wallet, but not in teal. There was a black one and a walnut when I was there.

Which outlet?

I am going to Lancaster too, today. I will be the frazzled mom with four little girls who love to open Coach purses when mommy is shopping so say "hi" if you see me. Off to take a shower. See everyone in Lancaster!!

Speaking of the PA outlets, I've been to several there for the past 4 days on and off, and they have a lot of the Hamptons bags scattered (new ones from the cheaper (basic Hamptons) line like the $500 satchel...both berry and mahogany. Be careful because some are missing the charm bracelet thingy. Actually they have a lot of retail bags, but most are display bags or probably returns. THere are pleated satchels, both sig and white leather, pleated hobos and totes in natural, burnt orange. A lot of Bleecker stuff, including the woven satchel and hobo (some don't look like displays or returns, so I think they are being cleared from the boutiques), patent flaps, and sig totes and Sophies (gold trim). Gigis in walnut. Hippie in walnut, saddle Kiki, Francines in white, teal, and mahogany. Thompson vachetta hobo with flower, reg. Thompson top handles in toffee and natural (camel, or whatever color they call the light version...I didn't check since I bought the flower version), Mirandas in natural and white, camel and denim Lily satchels, Madison clutches in teal, green, and fuchsia, various NEW '08 Legacy accessories like the wristlet, Hamptons Vintage black wallet clutch, and a lot of ergos and other retail bags I didn't notice that much (sorry, I was on a mission!). They have a TON of wallets and accessories. I'm so happy I got my Legacy stripe items I was going to buy for PCE there and didn't! I also bought a Josie for my atlantic Peyton. They had a couple of those. Ok, if I think of more, I will post later!

Hershey had the best stock, better than Lancaster for the retail items (of course that's been "cleared out" slightly by me and others, lol!)...go there too if you can! They don't always get in as many per item as Lancaster, but they just had more selection (types) of bags. It's going REALLY fast, though...they must have sold about 20 retail bags that I noticed specifically from one afternoon to the next morning...but they still had a bit of stuff to unpack from the back (not sure they got to all of that, but most left over was supposed to be factory items).

Has anyone seen the HS small satchel (berry) at the outlets yet? Since I was @ the Tilton, NH outlet on Fri and saw SO many recent bags...I'm hoping someone has seen this one in theirs...I'm NEED-ing it...

Oh, I also wanted to say that in some cases, you really don't do much better than PCE prices. The thing is some of these bags are not even 10% for the original factory price, but you do get the add'l 20% off, and of course for me, I only pay 6% tax there rather than the NJ 7%! Some deals are far better, as the merchandise is already redlined and then the 20% off. I argued about the denim Lily price, which was $440 compared to the $311 camel all leather price. I know some outlets had that bag for 40% off, but I was told it depends on the part of country and specific outlet location...sometimes they can mark the items lower that don't sell in a certain area. Around here they just ship it to the next outlet in the region that can sell it. Reading frequently does this with higher priced retail bags, for example.

Has anyone seen the HS small satchel (berry) at the outlets yet? Since I was @ the Tilton, NH outlet on Fri and saw SO many recent bags...I'm hoping someone has seen this one in theirs...I'm NEED-ing it...

Not me, but there's a TON of older bags, including the XL satchel in geranium. It sold overnight, though, I noticed. In general it's mostly the totes and diaper bags in the blue, geranium, pink, or white. There might have been more, but I didn't notice. I didn't see anything from the new Heritage line yet.

Not me, but there's a TON of older bags, including the XL satchel in geranium. It sold overnight, though, I noticed. In general it's mostly the totes and diaper bags in the blue, geranium, pink, or white. There might have been more, but I didn't notice. I didn't see anything from the new Heritage line yet.

Thanks baglady for all your info! I actually just called my local outlet and gave them the style number and the SA said they don't start selling the newer bags if they're still available in the stores until 3-6 months after they're no longer available. I'm confused! I saw a ton of ergo hobos on Fri in the outlet and I know they're still in the stores! :confused1: