WANTED: Secret Label!

itcheebon

Apr 5, 2007
Hello ladies!

I know i'm a little bit behind, but i'm desperately searching for a black patent secret label with shw.

I found one on ebay, had it authenticated and someone bought it out while i was waiting for the seller to get back to me with shipping costs. :crybaby:

anyways.. if you see one, pls let me know!

TIA!

omg. i think my heart just broke a bit.

thanks anyways guys... there's one on ebay right now for $1999... which i believe is more than what it retailed for in the US, right?

i'm so upset i lost that auction while waiting for fricken shipping prices!!! (Sorry small vent... ugh!)

hopefully i'll stumble on a couple and i'll let you know julybaby :biggrin:

omg. i think my heart just broke a bit.

thanks anyways guys... there's one on ebay right now for $1999... which i believe is more than what it retailed for in the US, right?

i'm so upset i lost that auction while waiting for fricken shipping prices!!! (Sorry small vent... ugh!)

hopefully i'll stumble on a couple and i'll let you know julybaby :biggrin:

Retail price is $1995, so if it's wo/ tax, then you may want to consider it as a last resort. Keep looking at eBay cuz there's always one showing up eventually.

Have you consider an alternative patent black flap aside from the secret label?

burberryprncess - here's the thing. i'm in canada so it will actually cost around (roughly) $2400+... not including shipping or customs.

I would totally consider another patent flap... if the price is right ;)

I really do envy those who can spend $3k+ on a bag. I have to keep it under $2k or the hubbie gets a lil sour.

OK... i can't breath! :sweatdrop:

I BOUGHT IT! wooooo!

Thank you to all the ladies who helped me out. you guys are sooo awesome! :heart::heart::heart:

I have to say i'm totally impressed with how eager and willing to help everyone is in the tpf community.

I hope i can pass it on one day. :biggrin:

i'll post pics when it gets here!

CONGRATS!!! I was PM-ing you like crazy this morning!! LOL My husband was wondering why I was freaking out so bad....:lol: We all need to find one for xxxjulybabyxxx next!!!!!

OK... i can't breath! :sweatdrop:

I BOUGHT IT! wooooo!

Thank you to all the ladies who helped me out. you guys are sooo awesome! :heart::heart::heart:

I have to say i'm totally impressed with how eager and willing to help everyone is in the tpf community.

I hope i can pass it on one day. :biggrin:

i'll post pics when it gets here!

Congrats itchebon:yahoo:

How much did you get it for? I'm actually looking for one myself;)