WANTED: Secret Label!

itcheebon

Apr 5, 2007
Hello ladies!

I know i'm a little bit behind, but i'm desperately searching for a black patent secret label with shw.

I found one on ebay, had it authenticated and someone bought it out while i was waiting for the seller to get back to me with shipping costs. :crybaby:

anyways.. if you see one, pls let me know!

TIA!

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
I believe they went on sale in the US stores last season so it may be hard to find one from the stores now.

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
The problem is that the bag was on sale for around $1000 and the EBay sellers are asking between $1400-1900. I hate that!!!!

itcheebon

Apr 5, 2007
omg. i think my heart just broke a bit.

thanks anyways guys... there's one on ebay right now for $1999... which i believe is more than what it retailed for in the US, right?

i'm so upset i lost that auction while waiting for fricken shipping prices!!! (Sorry small vent... ugh!)

hopefully i'll stumble on a couple and i'll let you know julybaby :biggrin:

burberryprncess

Sophie ^o^
O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
Outer Space
omg. i think my heart just broke a bit.

thanks anyways guys... there's one on ebay right now for $1999... which i believe is more than what it retailed for in the US, right?

i'm so upset i lost that auction while waiting for fricken shipping prices!!! (Sorry small vent... ugh!)

hopefully i'll stumble on a couple and i'll let you know julybaby :biggrin:

Retail price is $1995, so if it's wo/ tax, then you may want to consider it as a last resort. Keep looking at eBay cuz there's always one showing up eventually.

Have you consider an alternative patent black flap aside from the secret label?

itcheebon

Apr 5, 2007
burberryprncess - here's the thing. i'm in canada so it will actually cost around (roughly) $2400+... not including shipping or customs.

I would totally consider another patent flap... if the price is right ;)

I really do envy those who can spend $3k+ on a bag. I have to keep it under $2k or the hubbie gets a lil sour.

itcheebon

Apr 5, 2007
OK... i can't breath! :sweatdrop:

I BOUGHT IT! wooooo!

Thank you to all the ladies who helped me out. you guys are sooo awesome! :heart::heart::heart:

I have to say i'm totally impressed with how eager and willing to help everyone is in the tpf community.

I hope i can pass it on one day. :biggrin:

i'll post pics when it gets here!

gotbighair

♥ TROUBLE ♥
Oct 6, 2006
Bay Area
CONGRATS!!! I was PM-ing you like crazy this morning!! LOL My husband was wondering why I was freaking out so bad....:lol: We all need to find one for xxxjulybabyxxx next!!!!!

sheelam

Feb 1, 2008
OK... i can't breath! :sweatdrop:

I BOUGHT IT! wooooo!

Thank you to all the ladies who helped me out. you guys are sooo awesome! :heart::heart::heart:

I have to say i'm totally impressed with how eager and willing to help everyone is in the tpf community.

I hope i can pass it on one day. :biggrin:

i'll post pics when it gets here!
Congrats itchebon:yahoo:

How much did you get it for? I'm actually looking for one myself;)