Wanted: Modelling pics of Mia Maggie!!! Please!!!

Mrs. Mac

Purse Queen
Dec 11, 2008
Can anyone please post modelling pics of Mia Maggie???? I am seriously lusting over this bag and need to see it on people.....I would really appreciate it! TIA!!!!

45db74ad.jpg

20f27182.jpg

OMG you are KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These bags are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! How tall would you say Mia Maggie is? I am wondering if it will fit in my file cabinet drawer in my office. I dont like to leave my bags "out" b/c I am afraid of ink/toner/etc in an office, so I like to keep them tucked away in my file cabinet drawer....I think the height of my drawer is 12".......otherwise I will have to think of a different place to store it!!!!!! :smile:

When I measured her it is about 11 tall. At work I have a book shelf I keep her on so I think it should work.

11" tall.....that may work for my drawer!!!! I could clean off a bookcase shelf...but I share an office with 3 other women so I dont "trust" people to not spill something on my bags....by mistake of course....like when we have to shake toner, or ink, etc.....Are you able to store it with the handles down or do the handles have to stand up tall? Thanks so much for your help!!!!!

11" tall.....that may work for my drawer!!!! I could clean off a bookcase shelf...but I share an office with 3 other women so I dont "trust" people to not spill something on my bags....by mistake of course....like when we have to shake toner, or ink, etc.....Are you able to store it with the handles down or do the handles have to stand up tall? Thanks so much for your help!!!!!

The handles fall down so I cross them over each other it keep the shape of the bag. Hope that makes sense.