WANTED: identify a bag with description

iloverien

May 22, 2010
Did it ever happen to you that you saw a gorgeous bag on someone and you never see it again, but you still have the image in your mind, yet you don't know where did she brought this bag.
The bag i saw (across the street, it was shining!) on this girl was gorgeous but i never saw her again and i didnt ask where she brought the bag.

Description:
it looks like the Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote bag but the color is «royal» blue/navy and the strap is golden brown or even lighter. it didnt look cheap

Actually, i have been searching dark blue bag with brown strap ever since because if i would ever have the chance to design my own bag, i would color it a «rich» blue and a beautiful brown/marron. and i found it!!... i don't where to buy it
before, H&M have a bag who have the same color (blue,brown,white and another is kaki, brown, white) though it looked cheap and didnt look pretty overall. but i swear i see them everywhere in montreal.
or do you know any bag who have a color dark blue/royal blue (not blue sky nor any lighter blue) and brown strap or some brown detail on the bag (a brown color that goes well with the blue)

Please help this poor girl who wants to find her dream bag. i have no idea where should i put this thread.

damierneverfullvuittonl.jpg

Last edited:
Dooney and Bourque do a lot of bags that look inspired by LV designs. I saw one today that looked like a Totally PM but in two shades of dark blue with brown straps. Some have the DB logo all over and others are solid colours. I wouldn't say they look 'cheap' but they are only about 30-40% of the cost of a similar style of LV. Their coated canvas does appear shinier than LV's.

@Omaha_2072 it wasnt shiny but it does ressemble

@br00kelynx im pretty sure that's not a longchamp. i have one. but i had the same situation with Longchamp before. when i saw it on somebody, i ask my friend if she knew what brand it is. i was litteraly asking everyone what was the brand. and shocked that it cost 100$ for a bag

@ArmCandyLuvr i think i found it at last! though it's different from what i imagine to look like (though i saw it across the street) THANK YOU!!!
you just save me from endless nightmares.

i guess it was a Dooney & Bourke. Thank you everyone for your help. i really really appreciated.