Wanted: Has Anyone Seen These?

1. I am in love with these BRUNO FRISONI sandals. Did anyone see these in their local Saks or neiman. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

0441937975588_275x275.jpg
  2. I saw those at Saks NYC a couple of weeks ago -- it was on the sale racks (only a few sizes available). Not sure if they are still there though.

3. ooo I WILL CALL THEM ASAP tomorrow. Thanks. ANYWAY ELSE just in case they rn't in NYC.

4. Just realized that I had stalked these shoes too a while ago & actually saved the online SKU # on my computer -- that item # is 0441937975588 -- your best bet would be to call Saks' 24-hour 1-800 hotline (the # available online/the locator #) and ask them to locate that shoe in your size. Just give the item # and they'll be able to do a nationwide Saks search. It's no longer available online, but could possibly show up in some obscure stores. Good luck with your search! I was quite enamored of those shoes too but all my money now is saved for Louboutins....so had to sacrifice these.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice