WANTED: Green Lambskin Bubble Quilt & Mango Glazed Lambskin Med/Jumbo

jumborainbow

Dec 2, 2009
Dear tpf-ers,

After my failed attempt to obtain a TAUPE Jumbo caviar, I've shifted my focus to the two items above, i.e the green Lambskin Bubble Quilt in ghw (08 I think) & Mango Glazed Lambskin Med/Jumbo from 08 too.

PLEASE PM ME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU'VE SEEN THESE WANTED ITEMS ANYONE IN TOWN. :biggrin::biggrin:

MUCH THANKS!!

To make the hunting process more efficient, I've included pictures here, the green bubble quilt borrowed from Luccibag from her bag showcase and the mango jumbo from Gotbighair from the TPF colour library. Hope you ladies don't mind to lend me the pics of your lovely bags. :smile:

Greenbubblequilt.jpg

GlazedYellowGBH.jpg

Pursenality: they are beauties but so so so difficult to find them!

I saw one from a HK 2nd hand shop but before I could react, it was sold the next day! I felt like :smash: myself............

i am still trying to recover from the disappointment... It's unlike current season item whereby I can still probably locate with a bit more hardwork. It's a bag from years ago. It's so rare and I just let one slipped by ...

Pursenality: they are beauties but so so so difficult to find them!

I saw one from a HK 2nd hand shop but before I could react, it was sold the next day! I felt like :smash: myself............

i am still trying to recover from the disappointment... It's unlike current season item whereby I can still probably locate with a bit more hardwork. It's a bag from years ago. It's so rare and I just let one slipped by ...

I'm sorry!

That is the worst feeling,