WANTED: Givenchy Mini Antigona in Light Grey or Light Blue (Australia)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    Wanting to purchase new or pre-loved (in good condition) Givenchy Mini Antigona in either light blue or grey. I am located in Adelaide, South Australia.

All assistance would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Attached Files:

Stormy C likes this.
  2. Light grey

Stormy C likes this.
  3. Did you end up purchasing either of these?! Would love to see photos! :amuse:

4. Hi, you can download an apps "Reebonz Closet" and search for antigona. I saw quite a few mini antigona of your requirement. Gd luck in finding

5. I'm actually looking for the exact grey one, I've looked everywhere, it's sold out

Stormy C likes this.
  6. Didn't see any in reebonz either, well no grey and the smalls are more expensive than selfrdiges and harrods

7. My mistake, I can't access reebonz closet it's in Singapore only reebonz uk

8. I did get a mini but not in that colour :smile:

Attached Files:

PewPew likes this.
  9. And to the OP, PREACH sisters! I've been looking for a light grey one forever! I just cant find it! :/ I'm in the UK so I guess we can just all share any info if we come across it! Good luck ladies! x

10. And ot the OP, PREACH sisters! I've been looking for a light grey one forever! I just cant find it! :/ I'm in the UK, OP is downunder and where are you Lovesallbags? It's great that we have three people on the same hunt, we can just all share any info if we come across it! Good luck ladies! x

11. I didn't realize I needed a mini in grey until just now. Oh my goodness.