Wanted: Crossbody!

Closet case

Jul 2, 2012
Any suggestions? I love my Philip Lim 3.1 Pashli, but now I want a fab cross-body bag that I can kind of abuse and it will still be awesome! Not so extravagant that I will feel badly about carrying it to death. (I'm not gentle on my accessories.) Plus, it must fit my ipad and small laptop. I was thinking of an LV Menilmontant, but I'm not sure I'm a monogram kind of girl. Help!

I am a fan of LV monogram, it's elegant, goes with everything, the canvas is durable, low maintenance, waterproof....
And the Menilmontant seems to sit your purpose....

Mulberrys oversize Alexa might be ok for you, i use my Alexa to death, its got a few marks on the plaque at the front but other than that no wear & tear at all and I've had it since Jan 2010

Instead of going for a LV monogram since you are not a monogram type, you can still have a durable cross body that is more discrete with a Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Pimlico Crossbody Bag. It is the day and night bag when seeking to travel light and remain hands free.

If that’s too small to your liking, think about a Louis Vuitton Epi Cartouchiere. It comes in an assortment of colors, is larger and only has one monogram near its left hand base.

what about a prada top handle tote? im not sure how big your laptop is, but this one comes in an array of colors. the small size fits an ipad easily, and the next size up fits an 11' macbook air. the picture does not show, but there is a detachable strap.

store.prada.com/static_assets/images-nero/products/details/BN1801_NZV_F0002-D_1.jpg