WANTED: Black Part Time with GGH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this bag on fleabay (I think a TPF'er was selling it too!) not too long ago but then the listing ended. I was so heartbroken. BTW, what is the "retail" price of the part time? Is there anywhere I can look so that I know the actual prices of the bags from the stores? Thanks everyone! :smile:

2. Retail price is $1645 for a PT with GH. You can find dimensions and prices for various Bal styles here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-reference-library/dimensions-and-prices-for-all-balenciaga-styles-144151.html

Usually the best thing to do is to start calling around to various Bal retailers. You can find a list of authentic retailers here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-shopping/reputable-stores-carrying-balenciaga-145165.html

I was told today that NM is completely sold out of the GGH PT, but you might want to try the NM in Troy, MI because I know they had one three or four weeks ago and maybe it's still there - if you do, ask for Lisa Hamlin, she's wonderful! I would definitely try Saks, Nordstrom and BalNY and BalLA also. Good Luck and post pics when you find one!

3. Yay, thank you so much!:flowers:

4. There's a couple at the NM in Short Hills NJ Call Lee he can help

5. i also saw one just now at NM Austin. you can call nikki there. she's the SA i go through for bal stuff.

6. I saw one today at NM in the Westchester Mall in White Plains, NY.

7. Barneys NY has a bunch of them. A good 10. Maybe more.

8. Karen, did you see any nice ones at Barneys with SGH?

9. ^^ I didn't see any out. Only GGH but then again I wasn't looking for it either so thats not to say they didn't have any.

I might be back at Barneys tomorrow. If I see any I'll let you know. They usually keep a lot of stuff in their stock room.