Wanted: A 2004 Turquoise First or Twiggy

1. Now that I have sold my sable paddy, I have decided that I must have another 04 turquoise :love: (I already have a city in this color). This is probably a long shot, but if anyone has one they are willing to part with or knows of someone who does, please PM me. Thanks! :biggrin:

2. goodluck on your hunt:love: :biggrin:

funny thing was my friend who sold the rose twiggy decided to aslo part with some of her b bags..she sold a mustard classique to one of our friends (damn!!! I missed that one out!!!) and now her turquoise 04 city:shame: :love:

3. I will keep a look out for you!

4. Thanks ranskimmie and AmourN20!!

5. np :love: maybe you can ask mlertpac to hunt down b bags for you. I am planning to go to HK soon (it's near my country) and will try my luck to look for some older colors b bag:shame: :love:

6. i think i like the turquoise spring 2005 better... i dunno.... hehehe, i'm like getting completely obessesed with this b-bag thread thingy! hehehe!

7. omg amour- if you come before the end of this month, I'll hook you up with all the consignment stores I go to. :smile:

8. Hey, update me on your b bag search in HK. I heard milan station has the old colors while Joyce has them on waitlist.

9. Mlert- where were you when I was last in Hong Kong?? I certainly wish I knew you then! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice