Home & Garden Want to update bedroom...where to begin?

I posted about this before

http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/help-me-with-paint-colors-255681-2.html#post5455934

(hopefully the link works!)

There are programs that you can upload pictures of your room (or whatever) to in order to try out different colors. It's pretty neat.

I used software by these people but it looks like you'll have to register.

http://www.colorcharts.org/cc/

I am sure, though, that there are similar applications out there. GL!

Thanks so much! Ill def. check it out!

My bf and I went to Orlando this past September, well the condo we stayed at had a beautiful master bedroom layout. I took the idea and were painting our room this grey/green and doing an accent wall with a dark burgundy or something, we just now have painted the walls so not sure yet, but the Orlando room was beautiful!

IMG_4138.jpg

:tup:

My bf and I went to Orlando this past September, well the condo we stayed at had a beautiful master bedroom layout. I took the idea and were painting our room this grey/green and doing an accent wall with a dark burgundy or something, we just now have painted the walls so not sure yet, but the Orlando room was beautiful!

IMG_4138.jpg

:tup:

I LOVE that color!

I have been searching online all night for some inspiration... and DH and I are watching and tv and a commercial comes on for a home show in our area the next couple weekends....im so excited maybe we can get some inspiration there, or atleast talk to home designers at the show!

I LOVE that color!

I have been searching online all night for some inspiration... and DH and I are watching and tv and a commercial comes on for a home show in our area the next couple weekends....im so excited maybe we can get some inspiration there, or atleast talk to home designers at the show!

We just got done with our living room, the paint is called willmington tan, the paint for the bed room is called wethersfield moss, I was going to paste a sample of it on here, My dad is a general contractor and we've only ever used Behr paint, Behr.com has where you can view the paint colors on wall of any room. check it out and play with it, Also I'm not sure if you have to pay but they have where you can actually upload your own photo and play with paint samples on the picture!!!!!:yahoo:

We just got done with our living room, the paint is called willmington tan, the paint for the bed room is called wethersfield moss, I was going to paste a sample of it on here, My dad is a general contractor and we've only ever used Behr paint, Behr.com has where you can view the paint colors on wall of any room. check it out and play with it, Also I'm not sure if you have to pay but they have where you can actually upload your own photo and play with paint samples on the picture!!!!!:yahoo:

I love behr paint, we used that for our whole house! They have such an amazing color selection!

i think paint and bedding makes such a big difference.
i don't think you'd have to hire a decorator...just keep looking at magazines and Web sites for inspiration and ideas. there are so many!

I painted my room recently and now I need a new comfortor and am having a hard time finding one with similar colors as the old one. I sort of want a new bedroom set but it's not priority. I am so bad at decorating.