Want to trade City for City?

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
I thought I would give it a try. I purchased an 04' Lilac Balenciaga City from bertiebluebird a few weeks ago. Because I am a total computer dork I cant post pics. But I do have the auction # which is 6847399814 and it shows the bag in total detail. I am interested in trading if anyone would like. My first choice is white, but if you have another color you would like to trade just let me know.:love:

I have a dolma green city, but I have a hunch your lilac is in better shape than mine... If I found a calcaire or white city, would you be interested to swap?

Attachments

• dgreencity.jpg
    dgreencity.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 157
Hi ranskimmie!

I love that lilac color, I wish I had one to trade ( I have a seafoam but I still love it) But how come you want to trade? Didn't you pay way above retail for it? It's a beauty!

mlertpac said:
I have a dolma green city, but I have a hunch your lilac is in better shape than mine... If I found a calcaire or white city, would you be interested to swap?

I would definetely want to trade for a white city. If you come across and still want to trade just let me know.;)

varsha624 said:
Hi ranskimmie!

I love that lilac color, I wish I had one to trade ( I have a seafoam but I still love it) But how come you want to trade? Didn't you pay way above retail for it? It's a beauty!

Hi,
I did pay above retail. And the purse is very pretty. I waited so long to find this color, and so I jumped on it as soon as I saw it, regaurdless of the price. Dont get me wrong I really love the color but should have stuck with my gut instinct and went for the white. I would really love to have both but its a little to costly right now. Plus Im constantly changing my mind on every purse I own.:Push: