Want to trade City for City?

RE: the OT issue Loganz, we had this same problem with our cat that passed not too long ago, my baby Snappy who was 13 and I've had since he was a baby :sad2: He was actually spraying vs. peeing so it was even worse. We had to remove all our living room carpet to put in hardwoods it got so bad. I can relate! None of it is fun.

On another note, I think it's wonderful that you all are considering trading bag for bag. What a great idea!

Loganz said:
^^ She is quite the "deca-cat" (read decadent) :P .

However, she has adopted this habit of peeing on the floor, we just had to replace our bathroom carpet with hardwoods due to her "issue".

Her litter box is now in a tile-bathroom area; each morning I am cleaning up cat urine.

God - talk about OT - sorry,

On topic- so Spiral your rouge does not have thick leather? I thought 2005 bags had the good leather, my ice blue and calcaire have very nice leather.

Twinklette said:
RE: the OT issue Loganz, we had this same problem with our cat that passed not too long ago, my baby Snappy who was 13 and I've had since he was a baby :sad2: He was actually spraying vs. peeing so it was even worse. We had to remove all our living room carpet to put in hardwoods it got so bad. I can relate! None of it is fun.

On another note, I think it's wonderful that you all are considering trading bag for bag. What a great idea!

:amazed: Wow, who would have known my wanting to trade purses would have turned into a kitty p-p topic:huh: . Thats what makes this forum so addicting, ya never know who is going to say what next:lol: (LOL)

ranskimmie said:
I would definetely want to trade for a white city. If you come across and still want to trade just let me know.;)

NM in king of prussia PA has one white medium city but you better act fast if you want it. 6103540500. i can't have so some else should instead

I don't have a Bbag to trade, but what a great idea! You get to carry a fab bag around for a while then trade and get another one! It like always haveing a new bag without buying a new one. I wonder if we all did this a time or tow we could totally throw off our husbands when they see a new bag and say, oh I just traded another bag for it!

Inky Paws said:
I don't have a Bbag to trade, but what a great idea! You get to carry a fab bag around for a while then trade and get another one! It like always haveing a new bag without buying a new one. I wonder if we all did this a time or tow we could totally throw off our husbands when they see a new bag and say, oh I just traded another bag for it!

If only it were as easy as it sounds:worried: I thought I might have been able to trade by now, but no luck:cry: But as far as our husbands go, that would be freakin' hysterical:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!

I just got finished reading this thread. There should be a category for trading bags between PF members. Don't you think that would be a nice idea? So often we want something another member has, don't we? lol

Ahh...I want the Dolma Green City and the Red City! But I only have a Black City and I have problems letting my purses ago, esp my Black City! It's my favorite. :love:

My very first B-bag was a first black that had the softest, thickest, and most matte leather. It was beautiful and it took my heart along with it when I sold it. I wanted a black city and couldn't imagine having both city and first in black.

So when I ordered the city and it came with thin and glossy leather, I got really upset! I had to send it back! I called my beloved SA and she of course took my bag back and waited till a city with thick and matte leather came along. She is an angel and sent me the perfect one! (She did the same thing when I was on the waitlist for the white first; she waited for the perfect one before sending it to me.)

Pointless story but if you girls ever decide to just sell your red and dolma, please let me know! :nuts:

XOChrissie, I guess we are forming a line for the dolma green! I am looking for one, too...and I think another PF member also posted wanting one, although I posted looking for the City and I think she wanted a First. This is a tough color to find!

ETenebris said:
XOChrissie, I guess we are forming a line for the dolma green! I am looking for one, too...and I think another PF member also posted wanting one, although I posted looking for the City and I think she wanted a First. This is a tough color to find!

I was so excited after seeing the 2 bags I didn't even finish reading if anyone else wanted it. Sorry. :shame:

But it is a very very pretty color. :love:

xochrissie said:
I was so excited after seeing the 2 bags I didn't even finish reading if anyone else wanted it. Sorry. :shame:

But it is a very very pretty color. :love:

LOL...No worries! :lol: Apparently a bunch of us want this color. And nobody seems to be able to find it! It does look nice, though. I hope they do another similar color next season, but I have seen the swatches so and it does not look promising. Although there is a really dark green coming out. And the truffe color looks like it might be nice. :smile:

hehe. I'm the one with the dolma green city, but I don't think I can let her go just yet. I would die for a dolma green hobo though. I love the color, especially when it wears in. It becomes gray, but a greenish gray. It's pretty if you're not into the femme colors, and you're not bold enough to go for origan.