Want to trade City for City?

star3777 said:
You guys!!!!! this is SO cute! TRADING? I feel like we are playing adult Barbie's!:lol::love:

I actually traded my eggplant purse for that dolma green city. :amuse: I like the idea, because you don't have to go through ebay and you instantly get a new bag with one that you're bored with. Nice way to update your wardrobe without spending any money.

hkstar said:
I'd like to swap my green 2004 balenciaga city for the lilac one:smile: Are u interested to?

Hi hkstar,
It sounds beautiful, but I have an apple green first already. Really hoping for a white city. Thanks so much! Looks like there are several girls who dont mind trading though. Its kinda fun:love:

spiralsnowman said:
Loganz - Maybe if you included your adorable kitty in the deal, Lol! :biggrin:

LOL - :P ...(:idea: me imagining telling the DH how I have to send Princess off with the Chloe Silverado..."but, don't worry honey we will soon be recieving a beautiful rouge city". LOL - can you imagine.

Spiral - I bet you could make good money if you actually just wanted to sell your bag, then you could just go and buy the City you want.

ooh i love this idea!! i keep buying bbags, get itchy for a new one in a matter of months, go through the hassle of selling it, and then buy a new one.. and so on..

well, if anyone wants my pewter first, lmk. i should be selling it, but i am very easily tempted to forgo it for a new bag instead.

hermes bb, pink paddy sounds awesome! any other bbag colours you'd swap for? i also have a turq city...

Loganz - Hee hee, her name is Princess? How appropriate! She kinda looks like shes doing a Cleopatra pose...
I think I'm going to try selling my city on eBay. I'm totally prepping to get one of those "thick" leather ones I've been hearing so much about *starry-eyed*

Hermes- Thanks! I love the Paddington, and pink is so unique, but I think I'm really craving one of those thick ones... If only I could have both *sigh* :amuse:

^^ She is quite the "deca-cat" (read decadent) :P .

However, she has adopted this habit of peeing on the floor, we just had to replace our bathroom carpet with hardwoods due to her "issue".

Her litter box is now in a tile-bathroom area; each morning I am cleaning up cat urine.

God - talk about OT - sorry,

On topic- so Spiral your rouge does not have thick leather? I thought 2005 bags had the good leather, my ice blue and calcaire have very nice leather.

I think the leather from '05 has really varied; I've heard from a lot of people who have bags from that year that they really like them. I actually really like the color of mine, but the leather is just so delicate... is it supposed to be like that?

^^ Sounds like my twiggy leather; it is not too marbled but feels thin. I still like the bag; but, it is not as nice as the leather on the hobo or city I own.

Good luck with your new (soon) kitty, my now hubby had cat allergies; but, your immune system gets used to them. He stopped having watering/red eyes maybe after 3 weeks of staying at my apt. After 2 months he could hold her and let her lick his face without problems. :P

spiralsnowman said:
Loganz - Hee hee, her name is Princess? How appropriate! She kinda looks like shes doing a Cleopatra pose...
I think I'm going to try selling my city on eBay. I'm totally prepping to get one of those "thick" leather ones I've been hearing so much about *starry-eyed*

Hermes- Thanks! I love the Paddington, and pink is so unique, but I think I'm really craving one of those thick ones... If only I could have both *sigh* :amuse:

sure, maybe next time :lol: