Want to trade City for City?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I thought I would give it a try. I purchased an 04' Lilac Balenciaga City from bertiebluebird a few weeks ago. Because I am a total computer dork I cant post pics. But I do have the auction # which is 6847399814 and it shows the bag in total detail. I am interested in trading if anyone would like. My first choice is white, but if you have another color you would like to trade just let me know.:love:

2. I might want to, but I'm still thinking... How do you feel about the '05 red though?

A pic

B-bag.JPG
  3. Wow, that red is divine! :love:

4. Wow, that red is stunning! :nuts: What a beautiful color.

5. No doubt - :love: :love:

Spiralsnowman - I have a black Chloe Silverado Dr bag, want to trade? :lol: :biggrin:

6. omg! totally love the red!!!

7. I have a dolma green city, but I have a hunch your lilac is in better shape than mine... If I found a calcaire or white city, would you be interested to swap?

dgreencity.jpg
  8. Hi ranskimmie!

I love that lilac color, I wish I had one to trade ( I have a seafoam but I still love it) But how come you want to trade? Didn't you pay way above retail for it? It's a beauty!

9. I would definetely want to trade for a white city. If you come across and still want to trade just let me know.;)

10. How about a Gucci tote and an LV mini pleaty for a city?:shame:

11. Hi,
    I did pay above retail. And the purse is very pretty. I waited so long to find this color, and so I jumped on it as soon as I saw it, regaurdless of the price. Dont get me wrong I really love the color but should have stuck with my gut instinct and went for the white. I would really love to have both but its a little to costly right now. Plus Im constantly changing my mind on every purse I own.:push:

12. Hi!
    that is such a nice offer. But I am really hoping for a white city b-bag. Thanks so much though:biggrin:

13. You guys!!!!! this is SO cute! TRADING? I feel like we are playing adult Barbie's!:lol::love:

14. YOu're welcome! But if there's anyone out there who would like to trade, let me know. I would prefer a black box or a city. :shame:

15. Oh my gosh! you are so funny:lol: I sware I am having so much fun on this forum!