Want to show off new Chocco spy

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here's one of my current purchases - love how dark it is.

bag - 03.JPG
  2. She sure is pretty! Congrats

3. secret_ shopaholic is my spy twin - it's gorgeous. Will keep a look-out in town for another chocco spy owner.

4. Congrats, it's gorgeous and super luxe!

5. It is such a rich dark colour.
    Wow, I am liking the chocolate - ALOT

Have you used it yet or waiting for a special outing ?!

6. Chloe babe I've used it a fair bit. Practically ever day since I got until yesterday when it was swapped over to the new Chloe. I'm quite sad when I have it out I take a seperate wee bag inside it should it rain so that I can protect it!!!

Yeah the chocco is a gorgeous colour, almost black but not quite!

7. I don't blame you, I would be so precious about it :smile:

8. I love your chocolate Spy. That's a great idea -- putting a plastic bag inside your purse in case it rains! I could have used THREE plastic bags the other day. One for my purse & two more for my shoes!!!

9. I have the dark brown spy and love it. I sold it and bought another one because I just love it so much. It's going to be my "grab and run out of the house in case of fire" bag.

10. Fantastic color choice!

11. Fabulous color! I just got one too! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine! Congrats!

12. Thanks everyone - I am definately enjoying it - its up there in my top 3 favourite bags

13. *faints* GORGEOUS COLOR!!!:nuts::love: I am in LOVE!!! CONGRATS!!!

14. looks so pretty! *drools*

15. thats so pretty! and good idea with the bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice