Want to see what jaune looks like? This is the thread for you

Okay, I have to know...how's the leather? I saw the photos of the Jaune Day and it looked quite dry...so, honest assessment of the leather please before I decide once and for all about this colour:yes:?

Okay, I have to know...how's the leather? I saw the photos of the Jaune Day and it looked quite dry...so, honest assessment of the leather please before I decide once and for all about this colour:yes:?

The leather is spectacular on my work. Just the way I like it - lots of soft, pillowy distressing.

lordguinny - will the picture with the mustard bottle and orange not work? I can take one of it by itself if you like.

I think I might want to take pictures of it next to something really orange. Its not pumpkin orange like some may be thinking - just a really bright, punchy yellow-orange. If I can get pics of it next to a true orange, maybe that will help bring out the yellow tones in it.

Pics were taken indoors with flash, but the color in the pics is pretty true-to-life.

i went to balny today girls, and saw marigold in SGH omg it was HOT! very pretty and the leather was divine. soft and thick very pillow-y. i am thinking about getting one now, just in what style??