Want to see what jaune looks like? This is the thread for you

Actually, I think this bag will look awesome on brunettes (Being one myself). It looks best against blues, greens, browns and aubergine. I also really like it with greys. It looks good with warm colors, but it also looks really good with cool tones. I think that's why I could consider it a true neutral. The only thing I am not too fond of it with is corals/pinks.

I don't think the trouble with this color is its versatility, but that it is probably not the color most people were expecting.

As far as it looking good with SGH, its hard to say. So far, I've been pleasantly surprised at how good the warmer colors look with the silver hardware. It may turn out to be a stunning combination.

Its definitely more yellow than the pumpkin. If pumpkin and mustard had babies, it would be the marigold.
More yellow then pumpkin. Thats good to hear, thanks!

well someone has a little too much time on their hands dont they? kidding!

its a gorgeous bag, really really gorgeous. I wasnt sure what the color would end up looking like and its incredible. A great all season color!

Thank you for the infinitely helpful photo spread!!!

The reference colors with your bag are great perspective.

I think I'm falling in love with the color :heart:

You've put together a really fabulous array of photos. Thank you! I'm happy that the jaune is leaning more toward orange than a bright yellow. It will be a great color for fall.

Thank you very much for posting photos of Juane but WOW not at all what I was expecting. Were these taken outside in natural light or inside with flash? If you hadn't said that was Juane I would have said it was for sure a f/w '06 caramel. It looks like butterscotch pudding. I am going to have to see this one in person or good pics in sunlight before I decide to get this one. I was hoping for a color like marigold or mustard not more like pumpkin. It's pretty, a great color but I'm not seeing much yellow but a lot of orange.

I still have this fantasy that my preordered GSH will be more yellow than this in person. I Never wear orange. The bag is pretty but I'm confused now.
Me too. I don't own a single thing orange and I look horrible in it. So it looks like I might have a dry spell until spring unless I find something on Ebay that I can't live without.
I do like Sienna and hadn't planned on getting that color so maybe I will get that instead of Juane. I won't wear orange and i can't pull it off. It looks dreadful on me. I'm so disappointed. :crybaby:

thank you so much for the photos!

like some of the others, i'm a bit sad that it's so ORANGEY. it actually reminds me of the colour of a school bus, which doesn't appeal at all!! i was really looking forward to jaune, but oh well, i am now setting my sights on next spring's bubblegum 'pink'... :smile:

WOW, ok honestly I really didn't think I'd like Jaune all that much but after seeing your pics I absolutely LOVE it!:love: Thanks so much for sharing, Circoit, and congrats on your new beauty!:yes::heart: