Want to see what I got in the sale?

i love it! but i think you have to be in love with it to really enjoy it if your having doubts then think about moving it on. that said i think it would look fab with casual clothes too i have a blueberry one and it goes with quite a good range. good luck deciding

Hi Claire, how are you? It's good to see you again in here. I personally think your Bays clutch is fab. But then again I always prefer classic looking bags as i like to experiment more with clothes. I think it depends on your wardrobe. If it goes with many things in your closet, it's definitely a keeper.

I do what lola says and carry a small cloth inside the bag. I don't use my Ink Patent Bays much but I do love it. It is coming out tomorrow because the weather is rotten here.
I don't feel under pressure to use it as it can never date.
I'd wear with jeans if it was appropriate. Not with a sweat shirt and jeans but with a smart jeans look. White shirt, blue jeans and chunky jewellery that kind of thing. I love that kind of look for occasions that you are scared of being overdressed but need to know you are wearing or carrying something special.

Isn't the sight of the colour in the Oz sunshine fabulous? And don't you find that heat seems to keep the leather supple and less likely to crease?

Hello lovely Mulberry ladies, it is nice to chat with you all again. I've not been around quite as much. Pummie thanks you for all your compliments.

It's true I'm less in love than I thought I'd be. The bag and I had bonding issues instead of the head-over-heels feeling of giddy delight purple Bays and blue Mabel gave me.

Then again, Poppy and I once had a rocky relationship, I considered sending her back and now she and I are inseperable. Love can grow so with this bag, I'll wait and see. I agree it goes great with dark denim jeans for a kind of casual elegance. And yes, the colour is something special when Australian sunlight hits it - very dark, rich and glam.

Thanks for your comments :heart:

I'll take a modelling pic soon.

Hi Claire- I toyed with this bag in the sale- had in my mitts for 30 mins in selfridges and tried it on- I love the bays clutch - have 5- and have a navy patent bays - but somehow the love wasnt there for this one for me- if you arent sure then Id send it back- Im not sure why but the colour and leather just didnt work for me on this style?

I think the ink patent is gorgeous and agree that this bag can be worn dressed up or down. Like the idea with the scarf too Claire! Congratulations on your sales purchase.